|Posted by D on June 16, 2019 at 12:00 PM|
|Posted by D on June 16, 2019 at 12:15 AM|
C.A.R.S. =Complete Auto Repair Service
1) (ASE) = Automotive Service Excellence = finding a competent auto repair tecnician.
A) They take a series of national certification exams covering all the major automotive
repair and service specialties.
B) The result: an elite group of automotive service professionals that work in repair
establishments throughout the nation.
Why Use ASE Certified Auto Technicians?
1) ASE certification takes much of the guesswork out of finding a competent technician.
A) Years ago cars were simpler, less complex. But today they are High-tech.
B) A mistake can be costy.
C) It makes sense to protect your car with a certified professional.
2) ASE program are voluntary, so technicians who take the program to above and beyond.
How Does ASE Certification Work?
1) Twice a year across the country technicians take exams.
A) When all 8 exams are passed the Technician earns a Master Auto Technician status.
B) Technicians recertify every five years.
C) ASE certifies individual technicians not repair shops.
2) Repair facilities employing ASE-certified technicians display the blue and white
Shop owners who encourage the technicians to become ASE certified show concern about the other aspects of their business
* Look for a repair facility before you need one.
* Ask friends for recommendations.
* Make arrangements for transportation so you won't feel force to choose a shop solely on location.
* Look for courteous staff.
* Look for policies regarding * labor rates * methods of payment
* Diagnostic fees * guarantees *etc.
* Look for signs of community or customer service awards.
* Look for the ASE sign.
C.A.R.S. = Complete Auto Repair Service
4724 Pacific Hwy.
Bellingham Wa. 98226
Exit 260 Off I-5
|Posted by D on June 13, 2019 at 9:50 AM|
|Posted by D on June 1, 2019 at 10:10 PM|
|Posted by D on May 15, 2019 at 8:25 AM|
Complete Auto Repair Service Say's - Safety First
It's up to you: Dirty or Clean?
Car care is a win - win situation:
*Help's the environment
*Your car will run more efficiently
*Will be safer
*Improves your resale value
Enjoy your Vehicle more by keeping it running smoothly.
|Posted by D on May 1, 2019 at 8:30 PM|
Nothing sets a power purist’s hair standing on end like the throaty rumble of a performance exhaust system. Low and intimidating under idle, booming and ferocious at full bore—it’s the voice of your engine warning slowpokes to step aside. But with tons of options to sift through, finding the right aftermarket exhaust system for your car, truck or SUV can leave some people speechless.
There are may kinds of Exhaust
Dual exhaust or single? Side-exit tailpipes or rear? Aluminized steel or stainless? There are lots of factors to consider when picking an exhaust. Fortunately, we have answers. Come on in to CARS = Complete Auto Repair Service and we can help you pick out what you want.
CARS = Complete Auto Repair Service
4724 Pacific Ave. NE
|Posted by D on April 15, 2019 at 8:50 AM|
What will help you keep your mileage down?
1) Keep your engine in proper mechanical condition with
tune ups, clean air and fuel filters, good belts & hose.
2) Change the oil and keep it filled.
3) Keep your tires properly inflated, check them frequently for wear.
Have them properly align the vehicles suspension and steering
( if you notice pulling or vibration.)
4) Have your Brakes checked.
5) Body damage on a car can add drag so try to have damage
6) Find a gas station that uses non ethanol gas.
7) Have your gas cap checked.. (approximately. 17% of the vehicles have a
gas cap that is either damaged, loose, or missing. This can
cause gallons of gas to vaporize.
1) Try not to idle your engine for long periods.
( turn engine off if you leave the car or have to wait.)
2) Stop slow, Start slow & steady.
3) Slow steady speed. Use cruise control for long trips.
4) Keeping windows closed helps make the car more aerodynamic.
5) Carpool whenever possible or practical.
6) Empty the trunk! Added weight decrease fuel economy.
7) Plan your route wisely and run more than one errand in your outing.
Have fun on your adventure!
Exit 260 Off I-5
North of Bellingham WA. / South of Ferndale WA.
|Posted by D on April 13, 2019 at 4:25 PM|
|Posted by D on April 3, 2019 at 9:10 PM|
To: 5640 Barrett Rd. Ferndale, WA. 98248
Still located @ 4724 Pacific Hwy until end of April....
*Still located @ 4724 Pacific Hwy until end of April 2019
NEW = 5640 Barrett Rd.
Ferndale WA. 98248
I - 5 North - Exit 262 -
- Straight a cross the exit (@ light) -Main Street / Barrett.
LOCATED on the left, just passed park & ride bus entrance.
- A crossed from WECU (Credit Union ) and Chevron Gas Station.
I - 5 South - Exit 262 - Main Street
- Left @ light (a crossed bridge).
- Right on Barrett (stop light).
- LOCATED On the left, just passed park & ride bus entrance.
- Across from:
- WECU (credit Union)
- Chevron Gas Station. ( Sam's Minimart)
- Ferndale YMCA (next to)
- Taco Bell
Bellingham WA. & Ferndale WA.
Whatcom Co. Area
|Posted by D on April 1, 2019 at 8:45 PM|
Imagine back when gas was a nickel and your friendly neighborhood mechanic would pull your car in his garage and get you fixed up in no time; with a smile on his face and quality service you could count on. Nostalgic yet?
These days cars are becoming more and more complicated; with parts you couldn't imagine and wiring and electronic features you wouldn't dare try to take apart for fear you'd never get back together. On top of that, you're leading a busy life; you haven't got the time to repair the car yourself. So what can you do? Bring your Vehicle into CARS = Complete Auto Repair Service for friendly home town service.
Some sign's your car engine might be wearing out!
A note on replacing parts: it’s worth checking (and double-checking) to ensure that it’s not a single part of the engine causing the problems. The following individual bits are all capable of causing wear and tear:
We can't leave you on a completely negative note. Tthe fact is that the majority of problems are caused by lack of lubrication and overheating, we feel obliged to tell you that whatever you do make sure you engine is always well watered (a bit like your flower garden) and full of oil (just like the Middle East).
In the mean time, Keep your car in good repair and it should last you for years to come!