Posted by D on June 1, 2020 at 9:15 AM
Be Prepared FOR SUMMER !
Make sure your vehicle is in good running condition.
- What should you carry in your vehicle?
- Spare tire, (Jack & lug wrench.)
- Jumper cables.
- Cellular phone & charger, (emergency phone numbers ) .
- Camera ( you probably have one on your phone )
- Flare or reflectors.
- Flashlight & batteries.
- Help or distress sign.
- Maps or GPS device, ( remember, there may not be connection ).
- Small too set.
- Rags or paper towels.
- fire extinguisher.
- Jug or clean water.
- First aid kit.
- Snacks, ( such as dried fruit or nuts ).
- Blanket, extra clothing.
2. For Winter Add:
- Ice scraper.
- Sand, cat litter or traction mats.
- Tire chains or straps
3. Always know where your:
- Registration, Insurance & Repair Receipts are.
(360) 922- 0552
C.A.R.S. = Complete Auto Repair Service
5640 Barrett Rd. Ferndale WA. 98248
Exit 262 / Off I-5 *
- Across from
:- WECU (credit Union) - Chevron Gas Station -Sam's Mini mart
-(next to) Ferndale YMCA
- Taco Bell - McDonalds
Thank you for your Continued Patronage.