|Posted by D on June 16, 2019 at 12:15 AM|
C.A.R.S. =Complete Auto Repair Service
1) (ASE) = Automotive Service Excellence = finding a competent auto repair tecnician.
A) They take a series of national certification exams covering all the major automotive
repair and service specialties.
B) The result: an elite group of automotive service professionals that work in repair
establishments throughout the nation.
Why Use ASE Certified Auto Technicians?
1) ASE certification takes much of the guesswork out of finding a competent technician.
A) Years ago cars were simpler, less complex. But today they are High-tech.
B) A mistake can be costy.
C) It makes sense to protect your car with a certified professional.
2) ASE program are voluntary, so technicians who take the program to above and beyond.
How Does ASE Certification Work?
1) Twice a year across the country technicians take exams.
A) When all 8 exams are passed the Technician earns a Master Auto Technician status.
B) Technicians recertify every five years.
C) ASE certifies individual technicians not repair shops.
2) Repair facilities employing ASE-certified technicians display the blue and white
Shop owners who encourage the technicians to become ASE certified show concern about the other aspects of their business
* Look for a repair facility before you need one.
* Ask friends for recommendations.
* Make arrangements for transportation so you won't feel force to choose a shop solely on location.
* Look for courteous staff.
* Look for policies regarding * labor rates * methods of payment
* Diagnostic fees * guarantees *etc.
* Look for signs of community or customer service awards.
* Look for the ASE sign.
C.A.R.S. = Complete Auto Repair Service
4724 Pacific Hwy.
Bellingham Wa. 98226
Exit 260 Off I-5