|Posted by D on February 16, 2020 at 3:55 AM|
How to pick a service center.
1) Do your homework before taking your vehicle for service:
I know, we all hate home work and don't have time but it will save you heart ach in the end.
So, Shop around before you need one. you will make a better decision when your not rushed.
1) Ask Friends + Word of mouth
2) Look for vehicles of equal value
3) Good equipment
4) Is there evidence of qualified technicians? diplomas, certificates, advanced training, ASE
5) Start with a simple job = oil change, wiper blades, batterie.
2) Once you choose a Repair Shop ...
1) Discribe symptoms or supply a written list of recent problems.
( sounds, vibrations, odors, lights, change in engine performance or handling, braking, steering...)
2) Don't rush for an on the spot diagnosis.
Ask to be called for costs, course of acton. ( Don't forget to leave a phone number / e-mail )
3) Understand shop policies about = Labor rates, guarantees, and payment methods.
3) Follow - up ...
1) Keep GOOD records: All Service and repair paperwork!
2) Reward good service with repeat business. This also establishes a relationship.
3) If the service was not all you expected. - Don't rush to another shop.
( discuss the problem or issue with manager or owner. Give them a chance to resolve the problem.)
A Reputable shop will value there customers feedback & try to make things right.
5640 Barrett Rd. Ferndale WA. 98248
Off I-5 Exit 262
- Across from:
- WECU (credit Union)
- Chevron Gas Station -Sam's Mini mart
- Ferndale YMCA (next to)
CLOSE TO: - Taco Bell - McDonalds